Delivery & Returns
- We deliver to any address in Nigeria, UK, US and any other locations as allowed on the website. The cost of delivery will be shown at the checkout.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all shipping prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur or charges might be higher in remote areas of the delivery network. If we discover an error in the price which you have paid we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Orders may require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
- All orders received through us are processed and, if the goods are available, dispatched within 1-2 working days of receiving the order. Therefore, depending on whether your goods are in stock at the time of the order, your goods will usually be with you in three to five working days. If you place your order and it is processed before 12pm Monday to Friday, the goods will be dispatched the same day. Any orders received after 12pm will be dispatched the following day. Please note that although we send goods on a next day service we are relying on couriers to perform delivery and occasionally delays happen, in this instance we cannot refund carriage charges levied. If the goods you have ordered are out of stock we will notify you by email and at this point if you do not wish to wait for your order you can cancel your order and receive a full refund.
OUR REFUNDS AND RETURNS POLICY
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 24 hours of your order.
- If you wish to cancel using this right, you need to inform us in writing within 48 hours starting from the time you made your order. You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them to us in the normal way. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have been used in a way, or to an extent, beyond what would be reasonable when examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
- In order for the items to be refunded or exchanged the goods must be received in an unused condition, and in original packaging Only one return/refund can be made per purchase. If you accept an exchange, this cannot later be refunded.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. You will be liable to pay the cost of returning unwanted goods back to us. For your protection we recommend you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
Our returns addresses are:
- Nigeria: 49A Femi Okunnu Estate, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- USA: 11152 Westheimer Road, #648, Houston, 77042 , Texas, USA
- Where a product is faulty, damaged or miss-described we will refund the original delivery charge and the cost of posting the goods back to us via your local postal office using first class recorded delivery only.
- A proof of return and any documentation including details of any taxes paid must be obtained. You must contact [email protected] to arrange your refund before returning your goods.
- Sale of Goods: If any product we supply fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will provide you with an appropriate remedy e.g. repair, replacement, or refund. Please email us at [email protected]
- Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion.
- We will not refund the original shipping charges if a product is not faulty, damaged, or not as described, whether you prefer to cancel the order if the order has been returned to our facilities due to an incorrect delivery address being provided at the point of ordering, or if the order returns due to the maximum number of delivery attempts being reached/the items are held at an access point and reached the maximum time to be held.